The Sustainability+ service addresses your concern for the environment. We design buildings that are environmentally friendly and energy-efficient, with a focus on thermal comfort and passive cooling through passive design and the use of high-performing materials and solutions. It is meant for individuals and/ or developers. It includes the following and can be customized as per your needs!
- Designing with special focus on climate analysis, passive cooling, daylighting and ventilation
- Exploring alternate/ high-performing building materials
- Building energy simulation & analysis (using DesignBuilder or eQuest)
- Daylight evaluation of existing spaces (using Lightstanza)
- Design for daylighting and electrical lighting with selection of interior lighting fixtures (using DiaLux)
- Retrofitting and auditing of buildings for energy-efficiency
- Compliance with green building rating systems like LEED, IGBC, GRIHA and WELL
- Compliance with building energy codes like ECBC and ENS
The requirements mentioned above are stand-alone and independent of each other. Energy-efficient buildings are fast-growing in today’s world and focus towards the 2070 net-zero emissions target as announced by the Prime Minister in COP26. We at Envi-India provide special attention to the ‘Sustainability+’ service as it shows ‘You care for the environment and the next gen!’. Our quality and prices for this service will be promising with special consideration to the environment.
Turn Around Time
Varies based on project size, client requirements, availability of supporting documents & payment schedules. Multiple progress meetings will be held during the green building consultancy phase.